You are here:   HomeBusinesses For SaleRetail BusinessesDealer of Pre-Owned Luxury Vehicle Online & Retail Sales, Long Beach, CA

Search Businesses

Newsletter Subscription


Receive HTML?
Joomla Extensions powered by Joobi

Dealer of Pre-Owned Luxury Vehicle Online & Retail Sales, Long Beach, CA

1002873Ref #:
Price: $ 4,250,000 Price is negotiable
Established,Years: 20
Building Size: 4
Annual Sales, USD: 15000000
Lot Size: 20
Monthly Sales, USD: ---
Lease Expires In: ---
Annual Cashflow: 1300000
Lease Options, Yrs: ---
Monthly Cashflow: ---
Rent, USD ---
FF&E, USD: 150,000
Real Estate Included: No
Inventory, USD: 3,000,000
Relocatable: No
Inventory Included: No
Home-Based Business: No
Owner Financing: Yes
Absentee Owner: No
Franchise: No

Description

This dealership sells finest pre-owned luxury vehicles serving Southern CA and the world via the world wide web. They have been in business for over 20 years. The vehicles they sell are high-end luxury, yet most reasonably priced for successful individuals with taste for finer things. About 80% of the business is done online. The other 20% of the business is with the walk-in customers and from referrals and advertisements. The dealership is very well known and respected in the industry and the community. The quality, service and price are most appealing and attractive for luxury car seekers. This is a very profitable, viable and successful pre-owned vehicle sales business.

Contact

Documents:

To speed up the process, please complete and sign NDA form and fax to 888-521-4440, or scan and email to info@gbgusa.com

Location

Los Angeles County, California, United States